This position is responsible for the verification and collection of money owed to ILSC Vancouver & Greystone College Vancouver. Attention to detail is a must, as the accuracy of sales journals, credit notes, adjustments, receipts and when requested agent/student communications the responsibility of this position.
- Verify and enter incoming wire receipts into Odyssey. Liaise with agents to gather/ensure correct details.
- Proof, edit and create daily cash receipts reports and enter missing items.
- Proof, edit/correct corresponding sales journals for paid invoices. Verify deferred revenue is recorded to correct sessions, IFA revenue correctly coded, Internship Department revenue etc. according to Policy and Procedures Manual.
- Create and post batches of receipts and invoices. Ensure balanced then post to Great Plains Accounting program.
- Print, verify and file sales journals and batch posting reports for all posted invoices.
- Print, verify and file batch posting reports for all posted receipts.
- Edit/correct receipts for admin team as needed (on demand or at end of day cash out routine)
- Run intake report for remaining unposted invoices per session. Verify if student did attend. Verify if duplicate/replacement invoice. If invoice is to be posted, proof, edit/correct sales journal as above. If student has postponed and not paid, cancel the invoice and the registration line. If student has made any payment, and if new start date is known, transfer the payment to new invoice, then reverse existing one. If student has made any payment and new start date is not known, reverse the unpaid portion of the existing invoice.
- Liaise with agent regarding commissions due. Prepare and process all agent commission payments and provide details/documentation to Accounts Payable
- Create, verify and process credit notes, debit notes and bank adjustments in Odyssey
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience in utilizing excel
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- High school diploma
Please submit your resume and cover letter via email to leah.rockliff[at]ilsc[dot]com
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.