The Accounts Receivable Supervisor position with ILSC Education Group will support our busy downtown school and report directly to the Accounting Manager. The incumbent will also work as part of the Global Accounts Receivable Team.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Oversight over global Accounts Receivable function, corresponding with teams in Canada, US and Australia
- Lead contact for major clients. Major clients will have operating activities with all locations around the globe. This role would consolidate client activity and be the lead contact for global accounts.
- Team lead for process reviews and IT development. Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and improved communications between Accounting department and external departments/ customers.
- Communications with Marketing departments and accounting lead for client promotion tracking, documentation and accounting (OADTS)
- Hands on role, ensuring all daily department responsibilities are completed
- Communication of high risk accounts
- Daily receipts input and posting
- Credit/receivables collections on a timely basis
- Issuing credits and refunds as per policies and procedures
- Accounts receivable reporting
- Account reconciliations
- Other related tasks as required.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Credit Collections and/or Accounts Receivable is required. Bookkeeping/Accounting experience in Dynamics Great Plains is an asset.
- Working knowledge of database, spreadsheet, word processing and accounting applications, email
- A team player
- Works well independently with minimal supervision
- Must be well organized, detail and number oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and take on new duties and responsibilities is a must
How to apply
Please send your resume to: laura.ochsendorf[at]ilsc[dot]com
Subject: AR SUPERVISOR YOUR NAME
Application deadline: January 15th, 2017
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Why work with us?
ILSC fosters an adaptive, collaborative and supportive community where talented staff engage and connect to bring to life our vision and mission.
ILSC’s Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.