ILSC Education Group is currently seeking a Communications Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a passion for telling compelling client and company stories, and a talent for taking complex information and making it understandable and appealing to an international audience.
This dynamic position will include a range of writing and coordination tasks. The successful candidate will plan and coordinate the development of a variety of online and offline marketing materials along with various other colleagues and stakeholders throughout the company, and will research, write and edit concise and compelling copy while maintaining the ILSC brand voice.
He/she will also help coordinate and manage ILSC’s social media presence, developing, monitoring and promoting ILSC Education Group’s presence on all active social media platforms by posting regular content, responding to comments in a timely manner, and providing communications support to local and regional social media teams.
The position is based out of our Vancouver office. The successful candidate will be working alongside a creative team, reporting to the Communications Manager.
If you’re a mature, curious and creative team player with a keen eye for editing detail and organization then you might be the person we’re looking for!
- Research and write clear, effective, compelling copy for marketing materials both on and offline
- Coordinate and manage various marketing projects (i.e. printing, advertising, events, campaigns, contests and more)
- Support the team’s proofing and editing
- Write and edit engaging web content while keeping SEO in mind
- Coordinate, edit, and/or write regular blog entries, newsletters, and email marketing campaigns
- Develop, monitor and promote ILSC Education Group’s global presence on all active social media platforms, posting regular content and responding to comments in a timely manner (Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more)
- Develop social content calendars, and collaborate to create engaging content to be shared across various platforms
- Monitor social media brand mentions
- Produce and manage e-newsletters
- Work closely with video production team to create engaging video content for use on various platforms
- Ad hoc duties
- Proven experience writing great copy for PR, Advertising, Brand Communications and Social Media, and a demonstrated ability to write with different tones of voice and writing styles according to platform and audience
- University or College degree in English, Communications, or related field
- Project management experience
- Social Media management experience
- Experience with basic keyword research, for SEO-friendly content-writing
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, MailChimp, Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress and Drupal preferred
- Detail oriented, strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience in a deadline-driven environment
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and a team player
- Problem solver and creative thinker
Interested applicants should send us a résumé and cover letter with salary expectations. Please send a minimum of two samples of writing and/or any other samples that demonstrate strengths related to the roles described above.
Email resume and cover letter to jobs.marketing[at]ilsc[dot]com (Email subject: Communications Coordinator_YOURNAME)
Application deadline: April 15, 2017