ILSC is currently recruiting a front reception/student services coordinator who will be responsible for ILSC Toronto’s front reception, office coordination as well as some communications and social media responsibilities.
This position encompasses many roles and requires a person who is flexible, patient, creative, detail oriented and willing to help out at any task whenever needed in an extremely busy School Front Office environment.
The duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Greet and serve as the front reception liaison for students, walk-in clientele, teachers, administrative staff and ILSC guests
- Handle incoming and outgoing couriers and mail
- Answer multi-phone system for ILSC-Toronto and its affiliated companies,
- Handle and forward messages received to the general voice mailbox
- Maintain company directories
Front Office Coordinator
- Assist with facility operations and communications at the school
- Open Medical Insurance accounts and handle student insurance claims
- Sell tickets for ILSC Toronto student events and attractions
- In partnership with our head office marketing team/marketing plans:
- Regularly post on ILSC Toronto Facebook/Instagram pages
- Take photos/videos of campus participation
- Interview students about their experience
- Help promote activities and events by creating, printing and distributing posters and flyers
- Friendly, outgoing and charismatic– a people’s person
- Social media savvy
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail
- Engage students through social media in creating and sustaining a connected and visible global community
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dedicated, detail oriented and punctual
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Strong team player
Education and Experience Required
- 1-2 years administrative office/customer service experience is required
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office
How to apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to Pat Weston at pat.weston[at]ilsc[dot]com
Application deadline: February 22, 2017
ILSC Education Group is an award winning global educator that delivers quality educational programs using a dynamic approach that responds to student interests. Our largest and longest running division, ILSC Language Schools, has been offering language training programs to International students from more than 100 countries since 1991. We also offer a range of programs through our Colleges, Corporate Training, and Continuing Education divisions. Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible locations around the world, in Vancouver, Toronto and Montréal, Canada; San Francisco and New York, USA; New Delhi, India; and Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne, Australia.
Our mission is to keep developing ILSC as one of the finest schools for language and career education where people have excellent and transformative learning and living experiences.
ILSCs Core Values
We collaborate & learn: The ILSC community collaborates together and learns from one another, both locally and globally.
We inspire & transform: We deliver academic excellence, we inspire growth and we transform lives.
We respect & celebrate: We respect one another and celebrate our diversity, creativity and a job well done.
In accordance with ILSC’s Accessibility policy, ILSC is committed to providing a barrier-free environment. Accommodations are available on request.