ILSC-New Delhi is currently seeking a Hindi instructor. Classes available from youths to adults, from beginner to advanced, from one-to-one tutoring up to groups of 15 students.
ILSC-New Delhi provides Hindi Communication courses.
Instruction may take place onsite at one of our two main campuses in Malviya Nagar, South Delhi. Instruction may also take place at diplomatic offices in Chanakyapuri district of Delhi, and also at companies and institutions across India.
- Conducting oral assessments for students’ exit tests and new student intake, grading and correcting exams, organizing teaching materials
- Planning and creating course material, workbook creation, editing and revision
- Generating original supplements, worksheets, and homework assignments
- Professional development assignments
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in a related field at a recognized university
- A completed teacher’s certificate for second-language and foreign-language acquisition, such as ILSC TESOL certificates, or equivalent
- 2 + years of teaching experience, Master’s degrees, Teacher Training experience preferred
Expertise in multiple languages of instruction a bonus
Please forward resumes to: inquiry[at]ilsc[dot]in
Remuneration and Incentive Package
- Competitive salaried and time sheet positions are available, with remuneration rates based on experience and qualifications.