We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Examiners at ILSC-San Francisco.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is one of the most popular language proficiency tests for higher education and global migration. The IELTS Examiner will assess students, with the consistency and standards put forward by IELTS, in the writing and speaking modules of the IELTS test. The Examiner will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the test and ensure a fair testing procedure is followed for all students in the writing and speaking modules.
Examine students for the writing and speaking modules of the IELTS test at designated testing sessions. Maintain confidentiality and security in all aspects of the IELTS test. Comply with all elements of the Examiner Code of Practice and IELTS Confidentiality Undertaking. Undergo scheduled standardization training and re-certification.
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognized qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognized equivalent as part of a recognized university award course.
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- The required professional attributes and interpersonal skills.
For more information on the Minimum Professional Requirements and an application form, please reply with CV and cover letter to:
ILSC-San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer.
- $15/Speaking candidate (average 4 candidates per hour = $60/hour).
- $7.5/Writing Task (usually between 10-15 per test)