ILSC Education Group is looking for an experienced professional to provide Customer Support to students planning to study at one of our 9 global language schools. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of skills in customer service and online marketing. The position will be based at our Marketing HQ office in Vancouver.
- Define & optimize customer services processes to support students and partner agencies, in collaboration with global, regional and local marketing teams.
- Liaise with in-house online marketing teams & school staff to optimize existing online assets such as landing pages & campaigns.
- Update ILSC online profiles and answer online queries about our courses, programs and study destinations.
- Coordinate with Registrars for student enrolments.
- Continuously optimize the student journey through researching trends and competitors, and vetting and implementing discoveries.
- Maintain leads in CRM and run reports on weekly and monthly bases.
- Ad hoc duties.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Collaborative work style.
- Being bi or multi-lingual considered an asset (Japanese, Korean, Thai, or Mandarin preferred).
- Experience with CRM and/or in the international education industry considered assets.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume (including salary expectation) to jobs.marketing[at]ilsc[dot]com.
Subject: INBOUND MARKETING ASSISTANT, GLOBAL, YOURNAME
Application deadline: Dec 30, 2016
Please note that only those shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
- 3 years’ Customer Service experience in education or a related industry