Hospitality/Customer Service instructors/substitutes needed for Greystone College. Contract position (15 hours per week – evening), possibly leading to a permanent position.
- Knowing and understanding the program curriculum
- Preparing subject materials for presentation to students
- Teaching subject matter using a systematic plan or lectures, discussions, audio-visual presentations and field trips
- Applying learning strategies and techniques to students in a small group setting
- Teaching and guiding students in “real world” class projects
- Providing individual feedback, correction, encouragement and direction to students throughout the program
- Evaluating and documenting progress
- Being current in industry practices
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality or related field
- 5 years industry experience
- 2 years teaching experience
- PID or TESL experience with international students preferred
Please email your cover letter and resume to Sharlene.Reis[at]greystonecollege[dot]com.