ILSC Education Group is currently seeking a Registrar. If you have experience working with students and agents in international education,are fluent in spoken and written Korean, and have an advanced command of English, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a part of our team of registrars based in the Vancouver school, you will play an instrumental role in the registration process for our Canadian schools. You will be supporting our students and agents with their inquiries, giving quotes, closing sales and ensuring the registration is complete.
- Respond to inquiries from local and overseas educational agency partners regarding student applications, registrations or general questions about the organization
- Enter quotes and registrations into student database, invoice and issue study-related documentations for both ILSC Vancouver and Greystone College
- Work with the sales team and operations staff to ensure a clear process for agents and students
- Mature and task oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken Korean
- Good communication skills in English
- Friendly and collaborative team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills a must
- Strong data entry skills and highly detailed oriented
Please reply by email to marcus.schlag[at]ilsc[dot]com with a cover letter and resume indicating position title and name in the subject line.
While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Compensation: commensurate with the role